- Park Bench Donation Program - The Sea Girt Conservancy has temporarily suspended this program, but will continue after a thorough review of additional locations. With the support of the Sea Girt Borough, is pleased to offer a Park Bench Donation Program to remember a loved one or to honor an individual’s special achievement. Your bench will enhance the visual character of our park settings for all to enjoy, while preserving the legacy of a family member or friend.
- Memorial Nomination Application - A monument recognizes and maintains a permanent community memory honoring those who have contributed in an extraordinary way through service to the Borough of Sea Girt.
- Property Information Change Form - This form should be used to change or update property ownership records.
- Application for Vote by Mail Ballot - Please complete this application and mail to the Monmouth County Clerk to receive your vote by mail ballot.
- Shade Tree Commission Request for Service Form - Please utilize this form when requesting services from the Shade Tree Commission.
- Garage Sale Permit Application
- Request for a Vital Record Application (REG-27a) - The Sea Girt Registrar maintains records of all births, marriages, civil unions and deaths that have occurred in The Borough of Sea Girt. Certified copies are only available to the individual on the requested record, individual's parents, current spouse, child, grandchild, sibling, legal guardian or legal representative. Sea Girt Borough does not issue Certifications, which do not contain a raised seal.
For your convenience certified copies can be requested by mail. Please include a check or money order payable to the Borough of Sea Girt ($10.00 per copy) with proper identification. Please submit your request along with a copy of photo identification, all required documents and a check or money order to: Sea Girt Borough, Attn: Registrar, 321 Baltimore Blvd., Sea Girt NJ 07750.
- Marriage Application for License or Civil Union Form (REG-77) - Please contact our Registrar, Dawn Harriman at (732) 449-9433 ext. 111 if you require assistance.
- New Jersey Voter Registration Application - Please review important filing information located on application.
- Hawkers, Peddlers and Itinerant Vendors License Application - This application and applicable fees must be returned to the Borough Clerk and approved prior to any business activity in the Borough of Sea Girt.
- Sea Girt Beach Reservation Application - Picnics or Wedding Ceremonies - Picnic/Wedding Ceremony Information
After completing the attached application, please send or deliver it to Borough Hall, 321 Baltimore Blvd., Sea Girt, NJ 08750; telephone number (732) 449-9433 ext. 111. You will then be contacted concerning final approval. Paperwork must be submitted at least 15 days prior to day for Picnics and 60 days prior for Wedding Ceremonies to insure all Departments are properly notified.
- Special Event Application - Special Events Applications must be delivered to the Borough Clerk no less than 45 days prior to the event along with the application fee. Escrow deposits must be made no less than 10 days prior to the event. See application for fee and escrow details.
- Sea Girt Borough Employment Application
- Employment Opportunities - including seasonal: lifeguards, gateguards, beach cleanup crew, recreation councelors.
- Police - SLEO I and SLEO II (Special Law Enforcement Officers).