Sea Girt Recreation Department offers a vast array of year-round activities, events, and sports for both the young and the young at heart. The main objective is to provide a wide array of safe, high quality recreational programs are open to all residents of the Borough, affordable for all. Our programs are intended to ensure all of our citizens have an opportunity to participate in an event if they are interested in doing so. Our goal is to promote good health and sportsmanship in addition to enhancing the development of cultural, artistic, and life skills of those participating
Don't miss out, come join in on the fun!
We offer many worthwhile recreational programs that allow residents the opportunity to socialize with friends and neighbors within our community. These programs include youth athletics and numerous events. Many activities such as soccer, basketball clinics, volleyball, paddle tennis, pickleball, tennis, yoga classes, surf camp, junior lifeguards and concerts. We run regularly scheduled fun nights for various holidays!
Sea Girt also partners with neighboring Spring Lake Borough to participate in Little League T-ball, baseball, and softball in addition to our annual soccer program.
Scroll down for currently available programs!
- Please bring a large towel or mat of your choice and drinking water. $10, no prior registration is necessary.
- September daily 8am, evenings 6:30 Tuesday &Thursday
- Trenton Blvd Beach, Sea Girt, Lifeguard Stand #10
- Kathleen Davis, Director, certified yoga instructor
- Contact Kathleen
- 3 to 6 Year Olds
- Every Sunday in October and November 7 (6 sessions)
- 9:15 - 10:15
- Registration Limited $130
- Baltimore Blvd. Park
- RTC Training
- Register Here
- Beginners - 8:00am to 9:30am
- Improvers - 9:30am to 11:00am
- Intermediates - 11:00am to 12:30pm
- Tuesday's September 21 to October 26 / Thursday's September 23 to October 28
- Sign-ups begin on Community Pass Monday, Sepember 6 at 9am
- 1 session is $90 for residents and $110 for non residents
- The instructor will be Scott Forest - [email protected]
- 1 Session: Residents $90 / Non-Residents $110
- Registration opens on Community Pass @ 9:00am on 9/17/21 for residents and 9/20/21 for non-residents
- Registration is limited!
- Beginner/Intermediate 10:00 - 11:30am - Sept. 27 - Nov. 1
- Advanced 10:00 - 11:30am - Oct. 1 - Nov. 5
- Your instructor is Kevin Carey
|Janeen Yodakis||Recreation Director||(732) 449-9433 x130|