Off Season - September 5 to May 17 - Please Call: 732-449-9433 x126, x111, x117, x110 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Season - May 20 to September 2 - Please Call: 732-449-9433 x601 or email: email@example.com
2024 Prices are subject to change.
- Convenience fee added to all credit card transactions equals about 3% of transaction cost
- NO CASH or CHECK SALES
- No Limit on badge sales
- Badges are required for ages 12 and over
- Seasonal Badges - $115 - No refunds
- Daily Badges - $11.98 (includes processing fee) - No Refunds
- Senior Season Badge - 65 years and over - $70 - No Refunds
- Kayak Storage - Season - $225 (if previously registered)
- Storage Box - Season - $225 (if previously registered)
- Kayak and Storage lockers can be renewed
- May 1st is the deadline for Bath House, Bath House badge, Storage and Kayak subscriptions.
- Unfortunately, if a seasonal badge is lost a new badge must be purchased as a replacement
- Active Military show ID at the pavilion and receive a designated military daily badge.
- Beach Office Open Saturday, Sunday, Monday Memorial Day Weekend 9am-5pm
- Memorial Day Weekend SG beach opens & badges are required, weekends only.
- Weekend dates include: May 25, 26, 27. June 1, 2, 8, 9
- Beginning the weekend of June 15 the beach is open 7 days/week
- Hours of operation: 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Bathroom facilities are constantly monitored and sanitized.Outdoor showers will be open
- Beach Capacity is constantly supervised by the beach manager and lifeguard chief.
- All policies are reevaluated annually and appropriate changes made if necessary. Our goal is to maintain a safe environment for all residents, beach patrons and staff.
- 2023 Sea Girt Beach Regulations
- Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.